1) All postage is sent via Royal Mail, unless it is a large order. Normal postage is sent by Royal Mail 2nd class signed for. Overseas Postage is sent International Tracked & Signed at a fixed price up to 2 kg. In the unlikely event that your order weighs more than 2 kg, we will get in touch with your to discuss costs and arranging for a different courier.
2) All UK orders of £30 or more will qualify for free delivery as long as customers select this option at the checkout. This will be sent 2nd class signed for unless a local drop off has been arranged.
3) We are currently recycling packaging to keep costs down and to be more environmentally friendly, so we will keep doing this. Any plastic used to protect products will come from materials that we have had delivered so we’re giving it another life beyond a single use, with the unfortunate exception of tape, with which this is highly impractical. We encourage you to recycle the packaging and help our planet too.
4) For UK delivery there is a guaranteed delivery option at the checkout if you want your items sooner, or if you just want peace of mind. It is the Royal Mail next day tracked delivery service, so it will be the next working day from when it is sent out. Be mindful that is ‘next working day’ so if you are ordering on a Friday you may want to select a different postage option.
5) I offer a local pickup option, so if you’d rather nip by to pick up your order, or meet me in town, you can select that option at the checkout. This option is free!
6) All deliveries are expected to be dispatched within 2 working days.
In the event that you should decide to purchase more than one item from the shop, you will only be charged the most expensive postage price, and the other items will be packaged together with it.
If you are purchasing in the UK you will not need to pay any additional fees. If you are purchasing from outside the UK, you may be liable for further taxes and customs fees in your home country.