All the following relate to UK postage prices option and local pickup.
1) All postage is sent via Royal Mail, unless it is a large order and we’ll select a courier instead. Normal postage is sent by Royal Mail 2nd class signed for.
2) Anything over £20 will still be sent out with free postage as it is now, in line with our Covid strategy. This will continue to be sent 2nd class signed for.
3) We are currently recycling packaging to keep costs down and to be more environmentally friendly, so we will keep doing this.
4) There is a guaranteed delivery option at the checkout if you want your items sooner, or if you just want peace of mind. It is the Royal Mail next day tracked delivery service, so it will be the next day from when it is sent out. Be mindful that is ‘next working day’ so if you are ordering on a Friday you may want to select a different postage option.
5) I offer a local pickup option, so if you’d rather nip by to pick up your order, or meet me in town, you can select that option at the checkout. This option is free!
In the event that you should decide to purchase more than one item from the shop, you will only be charged the most expensive post price, and the other items will be packaged together with it.